A principal finalidade desde ciclo de estudos é a aquisição, por parte dos mestrandos, de uma especialização de natureza profissional que os habilite para a docência nos níveis da Educação Pré-Escolar e do 1.º Ciclo do Ensino Básico. Este mestrado visa a construção de conhecimentos e o desenvolvimento de competências em diferentes dimensões com base:
Nos conhecimentos obtidos ao nível do 1.º ciclo de estudos, aprofundando-os e desenvolvendo-os técnica e cientificamente;
Nas competências genéricas e específicas da profissão com vista a uma aplicação multicontextualizada, promotora de uma educação de qualidade;
Na capacidade de utilizar e de integrar saberes próprios da sua especialidade e saberes transversais adequados aos respetivos níveis de ensino.
Helena Ribeiro de Castro
|UC – 1st Semester||CH||ECTS||UC – 2nd Semester||CH||ECTS|
|Study of the Physical and Social Environment||50 TP||5||Ethics and Professional Development (1)||30 TP||2|
|Integrated Expressions||40 TP||3||Pedagogy and Didactics of Portuguese Language||50 TP | 8 OT||10|
|Personal and Social Education||30 TP||3||Pedagogy and Didactics of Mathematics||50 TP | 8 OT||10|
|Oral and Written Portuguese Language||40 TP||6||Pedagogy and Didactics of the Study of the Physical and Social Environment||36 TP | 4 OT||8|
|Mathematics||40 TP||6||Community Intervention Projects (1)||30 TP||2|
|Curricula Organization and Development||36 TP | 4 OT||4|
|Educational Psychology||30 TP||3|
(1) Optional – Choose 1 unit.
|UC – Annual||CH||ECTS|
|Supervised Teaching Traineeship in Early Childhood||30 TP | 300 SE | 20 OT||22|
|Supervised Teaching Traineeship in Primary Education (1st Cycle)||30 TP | 300 SE | 20 OT||22|
|UC – 1st Semester||CH||ECTS|
|Special Education Needs and Curricula Differentiation||30 TP||2|
|Pedagogy and Didactics of Integrated Expressions||50 TP |4 OT||9|
|Education Research Seminar||30 TP | 20 SE||5|
UC – Curricular Unit | CH – Workload | ECTS – ECTS Credits | T – Theoretical | PL – Practical and Laboratory | TP – Theoretical/Practical | SE – Seminar/Internship | OT – Tutorial.
Holders of undergraduate (Licenciado) degree in Basic Education.
In order to comply with the provisions of Art. 17, Decree-Law n. 79/2014, dated May 14, 2007, the means for assessment of Portuguese Language domain skills and of essential rules of logic and argumentation rhetorical and critical domain, according to applicant profiles, will be:
- the training done in higher education in the field of the Portuguese Language, namely the type of the completed CU(s) and their average grades;
- their professional CV;
- written and oral test.
A successfully concluded MAster’s Degree in Pre-Primary Education and Primary Education (1st Cycle) Teacher Training required completion of a study program of 90 mandatory ECTS credits allocated as follows:
- 71 ECTS credits to the specialization program;
- 49 ECTS credits to the Supervised Teaching Practice and Education Seminar Research curricular units.
Master’s degree holders in Pre-Primary Education and Primary Education (1st Cycle) Teacher Training have thus acquired the skills and competences to:
- Design and develop primary school curriculum through planning, organization and evaluation of educational environment, activities and curriculum project;
- Carry out planning and assessment processes with the aim of matching children’s needs to development and learning goals;
- Create and promote the class environment that fosters the establishment of child-adult and child-child interpersonal relationships and thus promotes emotional security, autonomy and cooperation;
- Encourage children’s curiosity, and the ability to perform tasks and solve problems;
- Foster personal and social development of children based on the principles of education for citizenship;
- Involve the family and the community in the educational process;
- Make self-assessment through reflection on one’s own performance;
- Build awareness of the need for continuing education.
- Teaching in Early childhood, in public and private education;
- Teaching in 1st Cycle of Basic Education, in public and private education.
Early Childhood Educator and Teacher of 1st Cycle of Basic Education.
Jean Piaget Higher School of Education of Almada
Registered at the Directorate-General of Higher Education (DGES – Direção-Geral de Ensino Superior) with n. R/A-Cr 169/2015, and published in the Official Journal (Diário da República), Ministerial Order n. 9556/2015.
2 years / 4 semesters • 120 ECTS Credits
Master’s degree gives access to doctoral studies in terms and under the conditions of the currently valid legislation.
RAZÕES PARA ESTUDAR EDUCAÇÃO PRÉ-ESCOLAR E ENSINO DO 1º CICLO DO ENSINO BÁSICO
- Possibilidade de frequência em regime pós-laboral;
- Métodos de ensino interativos e dinâmicos;
- Acompanhamento de perto por uma equipa de excelência de docentes;
- Excelente localização: 1 min. da estação do Pragal e a 10 min. de Lisboa.