Os objetivos principais do 2.º Ciclo de Estudos em Psicologia Social e das Organizações são:
Evidenciar e desenvolver os conceitos fundamentais na gestão de recursos humanos e em processos sociais e organizacionais;
Desenvolver os conhecimentos complementares e instrumentais que permitam o desempenho das atividades de psicólogo social e das organizações em diferentes contextos de intervenção;
Permitir a experiência da prática da psicologia social e das organizações em diferentes contextos;
Consolidar as competências relacionadas com a investigação através da elaboração, desenvolvimento e execução de projetos de investigação.
Cristina de Sousa
|UC – 1st Semester||CH||ECTS||UC – 2nd Semester||CH||ECTS|
|Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management||20 T | 20 TP||5||Personal and Professional Competences||40 TP||4|
|Organizational Behavior||20 T | 30 TP||6||Organizational Diagnosis and Intervention||36 TP | 4 OT||5|
|Communication in Social and Organizational Contexts||20 T | 30 TP||5||Human Resources Management||30 T | 20 TP||6|
|Group Processes and Social Cognition||20 T | 20 TC||4||Advanced Research Methods and Data Analysis||20 TP | 30 PL||5|
|Applied Social Psychology||20 T | 20 TP||6||Training and Social Intervention Programs||36 TP | 4 OT||6|
|Advanced Themes in Psychology||32 SE | 8 OT||4||Occupational Health Psychology||20 T | 20 TP||4|
|UC – Annual||CH||ECTS|
|Dissertation||30 SE | 30 OT||42|
|Internship||350 SE | 30 OT||18|
UC – Curricular Unit | CH – Workload | ECTS – ECTS Credits | T – Theoretical | PL – Practical and Laboratory | TP – Theoretical/Practical | SE – Seminar/Internship | OT – Tutorial
Successful applicants are required to hold a Licenciado degree or its legal equivalent, in Psychology.
A successfully concluded Master’s Degree in Social and Organizational Psychology requires the completion of a study program of 120 mandatory ECTS credits allocated as follows:
- 60 ECTS credits to the specialization program;
- 60 ECTS credits to the Internship and Dissertation curricular units.
Master’s degree holders in Social and Organizational Psychology have thus acquired the skills and competences to:
- Collaborate and engage in different contexts on the basis of the acquired technical and scientific knowledge in Social and Organizational Psychology;
- Design, develop and implement research projects in order to promote the importance of research in Social and Organizational Psychology;
- Develop and implement social and organizational intervention projects;
- Manage and develop human resources in organizational contexts.
Accreditation / Evaluation
- Accredited by the A3ES – Portuguese Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Agency
- Published: 15/06/2012
- Decision of the A3ES Board of Directors
Professional practice of psychology.
Psychologist in Social and Organizational Psychology.
The qualifications require registration by the Ordem dos Psicólogos.
Higher Institute of Intercultural and Transdisciplinary Studies of Almada
Registered at the Directorate-General of Higher Education (DGES – Direção-Geral de Ensino Superior) with n.R/B 1534/2007, dated January 25, 2007. Ministerial Order n. 11035/2012, dated August 13, 2012.
2 years / 4 semesters • 120 ECTS credits
Master’s degree gives access to doctoral studies in terms and under the conditions of the currently valid legislation.
Social Science – Psychology
The purpose of the student’s assessment is to evaluate his/her achievements in the acquisition and development of knowledge and competences defined in the Curricular Units syllabi.
Thus, assessment methods and instruments are adapted to the specific objectives, characteristics and contents of the corresponding Curricular Unit, and assessment is carried out in accordance with the currently valid Attendance and Assessment Regulations.
There are two main types of assessment: Continuous Assessment, which assesses the student’s work over an academic period (semester / quarter / year), e.g. his/her participation in the Curricular Unit activities, individual and/or group assignments, oral and written tests, etc., and Assessment by Exam, which assesses only the student’s performance at the exam he/she sits for.
RAZÕES PARA ESTUDAR PSICOLOGIA SOCIAL E DAS ORGANIZAÇÕES
- Acesso à admissão na Ordem dos Psicólogos;
- Possibilidade de frequência em regime pós-laboral;
- Centro de Psicologia e Intervenção Social no Campus;
- Protocolos com organizações de prestígio;
- Excelente localização: 1 min. da estação do Pragal e 10 min. de Lisboa.