O 2.º CE em Ensino de Música tem como objetivo principal a formação de professores para o ensino vocacional de música para os grupos de docência em Instrumento e Música de Conjunto, Formação Musical e Análise e Técnicas de Composição, conforme a área de especialização escolhida, assente nos conhecimentos e competências adquiridos no 1.º CE. Pretende-se, assim, dotar o estudante de competências científicas, de pesquisa, pedagógicas e técnicas no ensino artístico de instrumento e música de câmara/formação musical/composição, com enfoque nas ciências da educação, integrando as dimensões profissional, social e ética; o desenvolvimento do ensino-aprendizagem; a participação na escola e relação com a comunidade; e o desenvolvimento profissional ao longo da vida. Pretende-se, também, contribuir para o desenvolvimento cultural e artístico do país, através de um perfil de professores que promovam a formação musical e a prática do instrumento entre crianças e jovens.
|UC – 1st Semester||CH||ECTS||UC – 2nd Semester||CH||ECTS|
|Music Teacher Education||20 TP | 10 OT||4||Musical Expression||10 T | 20 TP | 10 PL||6|
|Research Methodologies in Education||10 T | 10 TP | 10 OT||4||Organization and Music Education Management||20 T | 10 OT||3|
|Pedagogy of Music Vocational Teaching I||36 TP | 8 OT||8||Pedagogy of Music Vocational Teaching II||36 TP | 8 OT||8|
|Psychology of Development and Learning||30 T||4||Branch: Analysis and Techniques of Composition|
|Curricular Developmental and Theory||20 T | 10 TP||4||Analysis and Techniques of Composition II||30 TP||6|
|Branch: Analysis and Techniques of Composition||Specific Didactic Analysis and Techniques of Composition I||30 TP | 8 OT||7|
|Analysis and Techniques of Composition I||30 TP||6||Branch: Instrument|
|Branch: Instrument||Specific Didactic Instrument I||30 TP | 8 OT||7|
|Instrument and Chamber Music I||30 PL||6||Instrument and Chamber Music II||30 PL||6|
|Branch: Musical Education||Branch: Musical Education|
|Theory and Musical Education I||30 TP||6||Didactic Specific Theory and Musical Education I||30 TP | 8 OT||7|
|Theory and Musical Education II||30 TP||6|
|UC – Annual||CH||ECTS|
|Supervised Teaching Practice and Final Report||20 TP | 450 SE | 20 OT||44|
|UC – 1st Semester||CH||ECTS|
|Inclusion in Music Teaching||10 T | 10 TP | 10 PL||3|
|Research Seminars in Music Education||20 SE | 10 OT||4|
|Branch: Analysis and Techniques of Composition|
|Specific Teaching Analysis and Composition Techniques II||36 TP | 8 OT||9|
|Specific Didactic Instrument II||36 TP | 8 OT||9|
|Branch: Musical Education|
|Specific Didactic Theory and Musical Education II||36 TP | 8 OT||9|
UC – Curricular Unit | CH – Workload | ECTS – ECTS Credits | T – Theoretical | PL – Practical and Laboratory | TP – Theoretical/Practical | SE – Seminar/Internship | OT – Tutorial
- Graduates, or holders of an equivalent academic, national or foreign, degree, in the areas of Music and Music Education, who have been awarded a minimum of 120 ECTS credits on the whole, and never less than 25 credits per area, in the areas of Instrumental and Vocal Practice, Music Training and Music Science, according the Decree-Law No. 79/2014, dated 14th May (1);
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that has been favorably evaluated by the Scientific Council for their ability to complete the Study Cycle according the Decree-Law No. 79/2014, dated 14th May (1);
- Graduates , or holders of an equivalent academic degree, who have obtained 75 % of the credits of the minimum training requirements laid down for admission to the respective specialty, in accordance with the annex to Decree-Law No. 79/2014, dated 14th May, rectified by the Rectification Declaration No. 32/2014, dated 27th June. The enrollment in curricular unit of the components of Specific Didactics and of Introduction to Professional Practice, and other defined by the legal and statutorily competent body of the institution, is subject to obtaining the missing credits.
(1) Applicants must comply also with the minimum requirements in accordance with Decree-Law No. 79/2014, dated 14th May. In order to comply with the provisions of Art. 17, Decree-Law n. 79/2014, dated May 14, 2007, the applicants will be assess in Portuguese language domain skills and of essential rules of logic and argumentation rhetorical and critical domain.
A successfully concluded Master’s Degree in Music Teaching requires the completion of a study program of 120 mandatory ECTS credits allocated as follows:
- 76 ECTS credits to the specialization program;
- 44 ECTS credits to the Supervised Teaching Practice and Final Report curricular unit.
Master’s degree holders in Music Teaching have acquired an array of scientific and pedagogical competences for teaching their music specialization area in vocational music education.
Teaching for the Specialized Music Education, in public and private education, and for the following recruitment groups/subgroups:
- Instrument (Accordion, Clarinet, Contrabass, Bassoon, Transverse Flute, Guitar, Portuguese Guitar, Oboe, Organ, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, French Horn, Trumpet, Tuba, Viola, Violin, Violoncello and Singing);
- Analysis and Techniques of Composition;
- Musical Education.
Teacher of Specialized Music Education.
ISEIT — Ensino Universitário em Viseu
Acreditado pela A3ES. Registo n.º R/A-Cr 116/2013/AL01. Aviso n.º 6123/2015, de 3 de julho
2 years / 4 semesters – 120 ECTS credits
Master’s degree gives access to doctoral studies in terms and under the conditions of the currently valid legislation.
TT- Teacher Training
The purpose of the student’s assessment is to evaluate his/her achievements in the acquisition and development of knowledge and competences defined in the Curricular Units syllabi.
Thus, assessment methods and instruments are adapted to the specific objectives, characteristics and contents of the corresponding Curricular Unit, and assessment is carried out in accordance with the currently valid Attendance and Assessment Regulations.
There are two main types of assessment: Continuous Assessment, which assesses the student’s work over an academic period (semester / quarter / year), e.g. his/her participation in the Curricular Unit activities, individual and/or group assignments, oral and written tests, etc., and Assessment by Exam, which assesses only the student’s performance at the exam he/she sits for.
RAZÕES PARA ESTUDAR ENSINO DE MÚSICA
- Possibilidade de frequência em regime pós-laboral;
- Auditório e espaços para ensaios no próprio campus;
- Protocolos de estágio com Escolas de Música oficializadas;
- Métodos de Ensino interativos e dinâmicos;
- Almada: 1 min. da estação do Pragal e 10 min. de Lisboa.